Ultimate Karaoke - How To Find A Great Karaoke Bar
How to find a good Karaoke Bar
Finding a good Karaoke bar isn't always as easy as one might think. The best way is to talk to people in your area who sing Karaoke. The advanced karaoke singer will know all the great Karaoke bars.
Otherwise it will be up to you to determine which karaoke bars you like. Visit a different one each week and use the criteria below to make up your own mind.
A good Karaoke experience consists of the following five requirements:
1. A good KJ (Karaoke Jock) - A good KJ has a pleasant personality, is organized, sober, courteous, and fair.
2. Good Karaoke Equipment - A good Karaoke company always keeps all of its equipment in good working order.
3. A Good Song Library – Look for a wide selection of updated and popular songs.
4. A Great Crowd - Karaoke is about performing in front of others. (Although an empty bar is OK for practicing or getting started. Many Karaoke singers have a favorite out-of-the-way place, where no one knows them, just to practice their new songs.) A receptive audience always makes a great karaoke bar.
5. A Pleasant Atmosphere – Although important, this is not mandatory for a great Karaoke experience. Clubs may meet all of the top four requirements and still pack the people in despite a less-than-perfect atmosphere.