Don't Bother Using Any Of These Excuses ... We Have Not Only Heard Them All, We Have Personally Used Most of These Already.
1. You promised me I would get to sing one more song an hour ago. (And you already did!)
2. “Don't you like me anymore?”
3. “I know the owner!"
4. “But I still have one more song slip, it's right there.”
5. “Cmon, we promise, that this one song, will really be the last, really.”
6. “I'll give you 20 bucks.” (A legitimate reason for just one more last song excuse that ALWAYS works with me.)
7. “The bar owner said I could!” But they can't even tell you who the bar owners name is. Usually ends with "Why do you have to be such a smart ass."
8. “I spend a lot of money in this bar.”
9. “I signed up hours ago and you haven’t called me up yet.”
10. "I'll _______ you in the bathroom if you just let me
sing one more song."
11. "I'll _______ you in the bathroom, one more time, if you just let me sing one more song."
12. "And we thought you were a nice guy, all you give a shit about is money, I thought we were your friends." (You are correct about the money part.)
13. But it's my Birthday!
This list compiled by Steve Douglas, written by all our patrons. www.UltimateDjAndKaraoke.com